|The Ren & Stimpy Show|
|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||November 7, 1992|
|Directed by||John Kricfalusi|
|Story By|| Bob Camp|
Rubber Nipple Salesmen
Sven Hoek (stylized "Svën Höek") is is an episode of the second season.
- Log Announcer
- Action Logs
- Log of Arabia
- Officer Log
- Athletic Log
- Cheerleader Log
- Sergeant Log
- Agent Double-O-Log
- Log Lion Tamber
- Singing Log
- Mysterious Log from Mars
- Dad Log
- Injured Log
Gritty Kitty Litter Commercial:
- Muddy Mudskipper ("The Muddy Mudskipper Show" intro only)
- Gritty Kitty Litter Announcer
- Shaving Yak
- Live Crab
- Junior Barbell
- Fish Clip
Ren's cousin Sven visits, but he turns out to be just as stupid as Stimpy. The two bond over disgusting personal possessions, and Ren is horrified by the fact that they are wearing inflated rubber gloves on their heads (Stimpy claims that they're 'Lodge Brothers' of the 'Loyal Order of Stupids'). Much later, poor, exhausted Ren is going out to work, although it isn't explicitly stated what his job is, and the two are left in the house together. After Ren comes home from work, he finds the house in shambles, with the majority of the living room being covered in cat litter. Ren shrugs it off, being relieved to be home, however, he sees that both Sven and Stimpy violated his material possessions, including putting bubble gum on his opera records, opening his collection of deadly/incurable diseases & painting his fossilized dinosaur droppings as if they're Easter Eggs. Ren angrily confronts the two in what seems to be one of his highest peaks of anger and threatenly tells them he is going to tear their lips off, gouge their eyes out, tear their arms off, hit them then laugh over them shortly after, in a very eerily calm voice. Before he can act on his threats however, he decides to go to the bathroom, demanding them to stay right where they are. He comes across a boardgame Stimpy and Sven were playing, called "Don't Whizz On The Electric Fence" realizing they like the game, Ren precedes to urinate on it, while laughing maniacally only to end up electrocuted, causing the house to explode. The episode ends with the three being transported to hell where Satan asks Ren "So, you whizzed on the electric fence, didn't you?", and the jingle playing.
- Sven and Stimpy have the same basic character design.
- Goof: The zipper is not seen until Ren needs it.
- The devil seen at the end of the episode looks and talks like George Liquor.
- The scene where Ren is threatening both Sven and Stimpy by telling them he'll gouge their eyes out was cut and it never aired on TV, but it is available on the DVDs and laserdisc.
- In one scene where Sven and Stimpy are playing in the litterbox, Stimpy suggests that they should play circus and he says "I'm a sword swallower", this is a double entender referring to Stimpy performing fellatio on Sven, which is why the whole circus scene hasn't been shown in reruns. Although why the censors didn't pick up on Sven biting on the inflated rubber glove on Stimpy's head as a sexual innuendo is anyone's guess.
- The scene where Ren explains that he'll tear their arms out and the part where Sven and Stimpy roll the dice has a minor cut to them for probably timing (or in the case of the arm tearing, probably to not put a deep image of it).
- The final sequence is often considered the best moment of the series by fans.
- This is the first episode to air after Spumco got fired from production and the first episode to be finished by Games Animation.
- Stimpy breaks the fourth wall to the viewers, to not showing in public.